- +52 (33) 2015 1650
Juan Francisco Sahagún ArizagaPartner
Juan Francisco is an expert with extensive experience representing and advising national and foreign companies of different sectors, in connection with general administrative litigation, focusing particularly on tax controversies and criminal defense.
He is also a seasoned specialist in planning and designing tax strategies for businesses and companies with domestic and cross-border operations.
- Administrative Litigation.
- Tax Controversies.
- Criminal Defense.
- Doctorate in Law, Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara.
- Master's Degree in Business Law, Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara (Honorable Mention).
- Master of Laws with Specialization in Oral Litigation, Western California School of Law. San Diego, California.
- Master's Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences, Abat Oliva University, Barcelona, Spain.
- Law Degree, Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara.
- Specialty in Law of Obligations and Contracts, Universidad Panamericana.
- Specialty in Commercial Companies Law, Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara (Honorable Mention).
- AD-2 Program for Senior Business Management, Pan-American Institute for Senior Business Management (IPADE), Universidad Panamericana
- Spanish (native).
- English (fluent).
- National Association of Business Lawyers, Colegio de Abogados, A.C. (ANADE)
- Barra Mexicana, Bar Association.
- First Place in the National Prize to the ANADE Legal Research in the years 2005 and 2006, with the professional thesis "Dismissal of the Corporate Legal Personality".